- 15+Project Updates
- Indonesia’s Only platform on Smelter Projects
After 2 consecutive years of Overwhelming success, Indonesia’s ONLY Mineral Summit is back to highlight the latest policy updates and future directions for the ‘Ban on Mineral Export’ 2014 regulations. Plus; expert presentations from Indonesian miners and foreign investors will highlight the opportunities and challenges facing businesses today amidst the regulatory changes and what more needs to be done to encourage investment in Indonesia’s mineral processing industry.
With an added focus on downstream processing options for various minerals, participants will get a commercial and technical insight on alternatives to Smelting and strategies to cope with the market conditions and expected policy reform.
"The summit is held at perfect timing- it answered most of the questions I have in my mind and
What’s new in 2016
- What’s next for the Export Ban Policy?
- Demand and Price forecast across minerals
- Managing uncertainty in regulation for Investment in downstream processing
- Miner roundtable on coping with regulation and market challenges
- International investor perspective on the Indonesian processing industry
- Progressing Smelters amidst the regulatory changes
- Strategies being adopted by commissioned projects nearing completion
- Roundtables on specific minerals to evaluate smelting and processing options
Confirmed Speakers Include
|Wahyu Prasetiyo |
Vice Project Manager
Hanking Industrial Corporation
Base Metal Division, Baosteel Resources
| Dante Sinaga|
|Johan N.B. Nababan|
S.E. Development Director